Le Klub Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
‘It’s for Bradley’ Jermain Defoe shares emotional tribute to
chanoudom
MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 04:51 (2018)  ‘It’s for Bradley’ Jermain Defoe shares emotional tribute to --> Répondre en citant

‘It’s for Bradley’ Jermain Defoe shares emotional tribute to brave boy following OBE award

แทง บอล PREMIER League star Jermain Defoe paid tribute to late cancer fighter Bradley Lowery as he was awarded with an OBE. The ex-England striker struck up a friendship with the six-year-old during his time at Sunderland. 

Jermain regularly visited the terminally ill boy as he battled a rare type of cancer.  But, the footballer went on to praise Bradley as he picked up the honour for the work of the Jermain Defoe Foundation (JDF) , which works with children in St Lucia.

He took to Twitter to share heartfelt photos taken with the youngster before he died last year.  Jermain said: “The proudest moment of my life to be awarded an OBE. “I’m blessed to have received the honour, but it isn’t for me or about me. It’s for Bradley and those he loved.  แทง บอล

“I’d trade it all for him to be back in our lives, forget the goals and awards, it’s the memories I’ll cherish.” The Bournemouth striker then went on to praise the team behind his charity, the JDF.

Jermain, 35, is said to have found out about his OBE award from his mum Sandra while he was on holiday in Dubai.  He said: “Mum was quite emotional on the phone. Even then, something so big doesn’t sink in. “I was like, ‘how can it be? How is this possible’?” แทง บอล

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 04:51 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:44 (2018)  Champions League: Roberto Firmino's last-gasp winner helps L --> Répondre en citant

Champions League: Roberto Firmino's last-gasp winner helps Liverpool eke out victory; Lionel Messi bags hat-trick

maxbet Roberto Firmino's last-gasp strike gave Liverpool a 3-2 win over Paris Saint-Germain in a thrilling encounter on the opening night of the UEFA Champions League group stage on Tuesday, after Lionel Messi's latest hat-trick handed Barcelona a winning start.

There were dramatic late goals around Europe, including for Inter Milan against Tottenham Hotspur, and winning starts for several of the leading contenders, with Atletico Madrid battling back to beat Monaco. maxbet But the heavyweight encounter of the evening was at Anfield, and the Group C match between last season's beaten finalists and the ambitious PSG lived up to expectations.

Liverpool were rewarded for their excellent start as they found themselves two goals up after 36 minutes, Daniel Sturridge getting the opener before James Milner netted a penalty. But the French champions pulled one back before the interval through Thomas Meunier — the goal allowed to stand despite Edinson Cavani being offside in the build-up.

The two most expensive players in the world then combined for the 83rd-minute equaliser that looked set to earn PSG a draw, Neymar assisting Kylian Mbappe to score. maxbet Those two had not played well though, and Mbappe was caught in possession just before Firmino, on as a substitute, struck the winner in the second minute of stoppage time.

Contenu Sponsorisé
MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:19 (2018)  ‘It’s for Bradley’ Jermain Defoe shares emotional tribute to -->

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
Le Klub Index du Forum -> Archives -> Année 2012 - 2013

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com